Why it’s a Good Idea for an Annual Insurance Policy Review
There are many reasons while its a good idea for an annual insurance policy review when it comes to your Bergen County insurance policies. Let’s face it, elements of your life are constantly changing. When you don’t review your insurance policies on a yearly basis there can be gaps in coverage. Changes that occur in your life could include a new vehicle, the purchase of art, or perhaps the acquisition of new equipment for your business. This is why Bogle Agency Insurance, the go-to source for insurance in New Jersey, recommends an annual insurance policy review.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Have you purchased or leased a new vehicle within the past year? If yes, do you have the right auto insurance coverage to cover you against unforeseen risks?
- Have you bought jewelry/electronics/fine art that need to be added onto your homeowners insurance or renters policy?
- Have you considered purchasing a Personal Umbrella policy to protect you against unforeseen risks that your automobile and homeowner’s insurance will NOT cover?
- Has your business purchased new equipment, moved to a new location, or hired new employees? You may need updated NJ Business Insurance
- Do you have an adequate life insurance policy?
These are but a few things to consider when reviewing your current NJ insurance policies. Life moves at such a fast pace that we may not even realize the changes that are occurring affect our insurance coverage. Should you have any major changes in your life at any time during a policy’s term we recommend that you contact Bogle Agency Insurance 201-939-1076, to discuss the changes.
Contact Bogle Agency Insurance today for your annual insurance policy review
Contact our team at Bogle Agency Insurance today to schedule a review of your current New Jersey insurance policies. We will help make sure that there are no gaps in your coverage. In addition, we will make sure that you do not have unnecessary coverage. Let our knowledge and experience offer the advice you need to cover the unexpected. An annual policy review is always a good idea. And an experienced Lyndhurst NJ insurance agent is essential in making sure you have the coverage you need.