Lyndhurst NJ Home-Based Business Insurance

Are You Covered?


Do you run a business out of your home? Being aware of the type of insurance coverage you should have for a home-based business is essential. Often people think that when they start a business at their home, it is covered by their homeowners insurance. This isn’t always true, your homeowners insurance may not provide the necessary protection. Bogle Agency Insurance has been advising business owners in NJ for many years and we are always available to offer good NJ home-based business insurance guidance to new entrepreneurs.


What Type Of Insurance Does Your Home-Based Business Need?


In some instances the coverage for an at-home business can be obtained by adding a rider to your homeowner’s policy. Home-based businesses differ in the type of insurance coverage they need. The nature of the business dictates the kind of insurance you should have. The important factor in business insurance is that it will protect you from claims that could destroy the business.

Your business may need coverage for the breakdown of equipment, business interruption, data loss or data breach. If you have employees working for your at-home business, you will need liability insurance. Bogle Agency Insurance makes certain your small business is covered by taking all factors into consideration when offering advice.


Discuss Your Home-Based Business Insurance Needs With Our Team


Bogle Agency Insurance has knowledgeable agents who can help you discover what you need to know about New Jersey business insurance. Our experienced staff will guide you toward the protection you need to cover your home-based business.

To talk to one of our agents about any kind of insurance, call us at (201) 939-1076. We serve Bergen and Morris County individuals and business owners.