Bergen County NJ Homeowners Insurance Coverage | Safety & Precautions
Being a homeowner is a hefty responsibility and making sure your investment is covered is the most vital step in protecting what is likely the largest and most important investment you’ll make in your life. Sit down with a Bergen County insurance agent today to review your current policy and make sure you have the proper amount of coverage in place for both your home and your possessions.
Homeowners insurance offers peace of mind, protecting homeowners during times of unforeseen circumstances. Unfortunately, not all homeowners insurance is equal. You should review your homeowner’s insurance to make sure it meets your specific needs. However, while insurance offers safety and protection it is also necessary for homeowners to take responsibility to avoid unfortunate incidents that are preventable.
Bergen County NJ Homeowners Insurance Coverage | Safety & Precaution Steps For Homeowners During Winter Include:
- Keep sidewalks, driveways, and steps clear to help prevent people from tripping or falling
- Annual inspections and servicing of the heating system, by the utility company or qualified service technician
- Survey your home for ice build up on the roof
- Keep electrical meter and connections free of snow accumulations
- Keep an adequate supply of warm clothes, batteries, and food supplies in case there is a power loss or snow accumulations that keep you indoors for extended periods of time
- Keep your cell phone charged
- Make sure you have fuel for your car
- If you have a snow blower make sure you have plenty of fuel on hand
Bogle Agency Insurance covers Homeowners in New Jersey
Let our team at Bogle Agency Insurance help you with all of your Bergen County insurance needs. Knowing you have adequate coverage will provide you peace of mind and the ability to relax and enjoy your home. Our agents can help examine your homeowner’s insurance policy to ensure that you have the coverage you need to protect your house and all of your belongings. We welcome the opportunity to serve as your Lyndhurst NJ insurance agent and advise you on important homeowners safety measures and precautions.
Click here for some great additional information on home safety from USA.gov.