Insurance Agency Job Opening: Commercial Lines CSR
Bogle Agency Insurance is seeking a Commercial Lines CSR to assist Producers and Service Staff in servicing existing business, development of agency new production, and current account remarketing.
Some of the key areas the person will be responsible for are:
- Working with producers to complete new business submissions.
- Entering submissions into the agency and insurance company management system.
- Working with insurance companies or comparative rating systems to generate quotes & proposals.
- Sending submissions to insurance company underwriters and/or insurance wholesalers.
- Working with underwriters and others to generate quotes.
- Work with producers to obtain trailing documents.
- Following up with carriers to obtain information, as needed.
- Remarketing existing accounts when needed.
- Working with agency staff to help service and maintain the existing agency business.
- Working in any other areas that may be assigned by agency management.
Insurance Agency Job Applicant:
In summary, we are looking for an all-around person to help the agency service and grow the business. You Must be a team player.
Insurance Agency Job Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Life & Disability Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Commission Income
Insurance Agency Applicant Qualifications:
- Insurance license in Property and Casualty lines.
- Experience working in an insurance agency or insurance company.
- Knowledge of commercial and personal insurance lines coverage.
- Knowledge of AMS360 management system is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel
- Organizational skills to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
- Initiative and problem-solving skills are desirable.
Apply For Insurance Agency Job Here:
Interested applicants should forward their resume for consideration to:
Erica L. Patrk
Bogle Agency Insurance
200 Stuyvesant Avenue
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071