What Do You Know About Wedding Insurance?
Weddings are occasions of happiness and celebration. When planning a wedding you want to be sure the event is perfect and you won’t have the resonsibility of a possible disaster. Wedding insurance takes away the worry of problems that can ruin the big day. Even when planning is meticulous, things can go wrong. Wedding Insurance is available to protect against unforeseen issues. Bogle Agency Insurance is always available to discuss insuring a big event. If you are considering Wedding Insurance contact us for expert advice.
What Could Go Wrong?
Some possible problems you may face when planning a wedding are:
1. Professonal Vendor problems – the wedding venue you chose has closed its doors, the photographer didn’t show, or the band you counted on broke up. These things can happen at the last minute leaving you without alternatives.
2. Property Damage – Unexpected and devastating things can happen. Furniture or fixtures at the wedding venue get damaged. Valuable gift items are broken or the wedding gown is ruined.
3. Bad Weather – Major storms or any kind of bad weather can ruin plans for outdoor events.
4. Health and Sickness – A close relative gets seriously ill, the best man has a car accident, or the bridesmaids all get the flu. Rare but this type of thing does happen.
5. Cold Feet – One of the marrying couple decides to call the whole thing off. Again, very rare, but it does occur.
What Is Covered With Wedding Insurance?
Not all policies are the same, but some things that Wedding Insurance can cover are:
- Lost Deposits
- Additional Unexpected Expenses
You Need Professional Help with Wedding Insurance Coverage
Want your big day to be protected against disaster? Coverage can differ in price and options, and Bogle Agency Insurance agents are able to direct you toward the best and most affordable protection. Our experience in all things regarding insurance in NJ is unmatched. Planning a wedding can be stressful and Wedding Insurance can help give you some peace of mind. For expert Wedding Insurance guidance call Bogle Agency Insurance today at (201) 939-1076.