Professional Liability Insurance in NJ
If you are a professional operating your own business in New Jersey, you need to protect yourself with a professional liability insurance policy in addition to your in-home or business owner’s insurance policy. A professional liability insurance policy will protect you against financial losses if you are sued by a client.
There are times when even the highest trained professional will fail to use the degree of skill expected. Professionals are humans too, and it happens. There are also more often situations where, in our very litigious society, a professional will be sued even when they truly did no wrong. In either situation, as a professional you can be held responsible in a court of law for any harm, or alleged harm caused to another person or business. The costs of even a small lawsuit and add up fast. Professional liability insurance will keep you protected against claims of negligence or failure to perform.
Because professional liability insurance is a specialty coverage, it will not be included in any homeowners, businessowners, or in-home business policy.
Why Have Professional Liability Insurance In NJ
- Protects the assets of your business as well as the integrity of your business.
- Covers the cost of defense and damages awarded (up to policy limits).
- Provides specialty coverages not included in standard policies.
- Will assist in defending against lawsuits without merit.
- Offers high level coverage in increments of $1 million.
- Offers Professional Liability Insurance coverage for in high-risk industries.
Contact Bogle Agency Insurance
We will help you to choose the correct professional liability insurance policy to meet your needs. Contact us at 201-939-1076. We have nearly 100 years of experience providing quality insurance to NJ residents.