What Do You Know About Wedding Insurance?
A wedding is probably one of the happiest and most important occasions in one’s lifetime. When you plan a big event you want to make sure things go smoothly and you won’t have the responsibility of a very expensive disaster. Wedding coverage takes away the worry of being in an exposed situation. Things can go awry on the day of your wedding, even though your planning has been meticulous. Wedding Insurance is available to protect you against unforeseen issues.
Bogle Agency Insurance is ready to discuss Wedding Event Insurance for your big day – contact us anytime!
What Can Go Wrong?
Here are some possible problems you might face before a wedding:
- Professional Vendor Issues – the place you booked for your wedding reception has closed, the photographers that came highly recommended didn’t show up or the band you were counting on broke up. Sometimes these things happen at the last minute, leaving you with no alternatives.
- Property Damage – Broken furniture or fixtures at the wedding venue, smashed valuable gift items or the wedding gown is ruined – these are unforeseen and devastating.
- Stormy Weather – Bad weather ruins the plans for all planned outdoor activities.
- Health Problems – One of your relatives got sick, your best man had an automobile accident or the bridesmaids all get the flu. These things are rare, but they do happen.
- Second Thoughts – one of you decides to call the whole thing off! Again, not common, but it does happen.
What Do Wedding Insurance Plans Cover?
Wedding Insurance can cover:
- Lost Deposits
- Additional Expenses
Bogle Agency Insurance Offers Help With Wedding Insurance
Need to protect your important wedding event against disaster? While coverage differs in price and options, Bogle Agency Insurance is ready to discuss your unique needs and to help steer in a direction for best and most affordable coverage. We have been in the insurance business for 100 years, our experience is unmatched!. Please call Bogle Agency Insurance at (201) 939-1076 or stop in and visit us at 200 Stuyvesant Avenue, Lyndhurst, NJ.