It can be a daunting task to find the best Bergen County NJ health insurance options for yourself, your family or your business.
At Bogle Agency Insurance we are here to help individuals and businesses in Bergen County and throughout NJ with their search for the right Individual Health Plans, Family Health Plans, and Group Business Insurance plans.
We are the top local NJ health insurance broker resource, and we will find you the coverage that meets your needs and fits your budget.
The Cost Of Health Care | Bergen County NJ Health Insurance
It is no secret that NJ healthcare is expensive. If you find yourself without the right kind of health insurance benefits you could end up paying out of pocket for many if not all of the following services you could easily need in the coming years:
- Doctor’s visits
- Prescription medications
- Lab tests
- Physical therapy
- Emergency room visits
NJ Independent Health Insurance Agent Benefits
Independent insurance agents specializing in NJ health insurance options, like us at Bogle Agency Insurance, are an invaluable resource when sorting through different NJ health plan options.
You will often find much lower health insurance rates, with greater health insurance benefits when dealing with an independent health insurance agency.
Many times an independent agent can offer you a better price than insuring through an employer, or through the government marketplace. We accomplish this due to our ability to compare plans from multiple carriers to ensure that we find our customers the best rate and the best fit for their needs. This not only saves our customers money but precious time as well.
Flexible Health Insurance Options:
- FSAs (Flexible Spending Accounts)
- Indemnity Health Plans, HDHPs (High Deductible Health Plans)
- HSAs (Health Savings Accounts)
- HMOs (Health Maintenance Organizations)
- PPOs (Preferred Provider Organizations)
Bogle Agency Insurance Has Over 100 Years of Experience!
We have more than 100 years of experience meeting the health insurance needs of Bergen County NJ residents. Bogle Agency Insurance provides complete service to all insurance clients whether it be at the time of sale or at the time a claim has to be filed. At Bogle Agency Insurance we sell both individual and group NJ health insurance options. We have more than 95 years of experience meeting the health insurance needs of our insurance clients.
Individual Health Insurance Options In New Jersey
If you are self-employed, or not receiving health insurance coverage through an employer for any reason, you will need to find the right individual health insurance plan, or family insurance plan depending on your situation. As an individual, you will need a basic plan, at the very least, to prepare for any unforeseen health conditions or injuries.
If you have dependents, are planning on starting a family in the near future, or are at a higher risk of health issues, a full coverage health insurance plan is the more suitable option. In these situations, you will want to be sure that your plan pays for a broad set of circumstances and services. Within a family, even smaller medical issues can add up in the blink of an eye.
NJ Group Health Insurance Options | Health Insurance For Businesses
Group health insurance is a major benefit used to attract and retain high-quality employees, now more than ever! Consider the following facts:
- 60% of those insured in the United States receive healthcare coverage through their employer.
- Employer-sponsored group health plans are an attractive employee benefit.
- Employees state that health insurance is the most important benefit they receive from employers.
Finding The Right NJ Health Insurance Options For Your Business
Assessing all the health insurance options for your business is difficult and can be overwhelming. Each business is unique, which means your medical insurance plan will be as well. Depending on the size of your company, you may choose a different type of health plan. A larger company may choose to provide a more comprehensive plan, that might include both an HMO and a PPO plan. While a smaller company may offer just one type of plan.
The Difference Between HMO and PPO Health Insurance Plans
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) Plans are managed care plans, providing services through contracted hospitals and clinics. In an HMO plan, you must only see doctors within the contracted network. HMO plans are cheaper but tend to be more restrictive.
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) Plans are more flexible. These plans have more choice and enrolled employees can see any doctor in the PPO network at a discounted rate or can go outside the network and receive care at a higher rate. PPO plans are the more popular choice but are also the more expensive choice for both the employer and the employees.
An independent agent at Bogle Agency Insurance can help you to fully assess the options and choose the best plan for your business in Bergen County, NJ, and the surrounding areas.